WHY WE RUN IN THE DARK
As darkness sweeps around the globe in mid-November, 25,000 people worldwide will get up from their armchairs, slip on their red flashing armbands and pull on their running shoes to complete a 5k or 10k.
RUN IN THE DARK VIRTUAL
Run in the Dark is back with a virtual facelift! With the impact of COVID 19, we can’t run side by side at mass participation events this year, so we’ve built something different for our Run in the Dark community so we can still light up the night together on Wednesday 18 November.
You’ll track your Run in the Dark on the night through our app and join the global leaderboard on 18 November, along with 25,000 runners around the world.
Each sign up receives a medal and also a phone holder with flashing lights – perfect for carrying your phone, or car/house key with you when you train.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
You can be part of Run in the Dark wherever you are in the world, from Sydney to San Francisco. Enter now, and then track your time and distance using the Run in the Dark app to join thousands of others walking or running 5k or 10k on Wednesday 18 November at 8 pm local time.
- Every participant receives a phone holder with flashing lights and medal.
- Complete a 5k or 10 k individually or in small groups – subject to Government restrictions.
- Access our online wellness hub from September with training, fitness and nutrition plans.
- Track your time and distance using our app to join the leaderboard on Run in the Dark.
- Receive your digital certificate to mark your achievement!