Protein is key for exercise recovery. So for anyone recovering from a busy weekend's running, why not boost your protein intake with this great Nutty Porridge Bread recipe. Top with banana and pair with a glass of milk for a quick recovery snack!
- 2 cups of oats
- Large tub of Greek yogurt (500ml)
- Tablespoon of bread soda
- Half cup of walnuts (chopped)
- Half cup of hazelnuts
- Half cup of almonds
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 cup of mixed seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line a loaf tin with coconut oil to prevent mix from sticking to sides.
- Place all mixed ingredients in a loaf tin.
- Bake for 40 mins at 180c or until golden brown (depending on your oven).