The Mark Pollock Trust is hiring two sales and customer service staff to work on Run in the Dark 2018. This is a 3-month contract working in a busy, dynamic office with the opportunity to be part of a global running event and support a worthwhile cause. The role will commence Monday 20th August until Friday 28th November 2018, and is based in our office on Upper Hatch St, Dublin 2, and working hours are from 9am-5.30pm.
About the role
To manage all customer service & sales streams, both inbound and outbound to assist all past and prospective participants in entering our flagship fundraiser Run in the Dark.
Unbroken by blindness in 1998, Mark Pollock went on to race to the South Pole. Then, he suffered a catastrophic spinal cord injury in 2010 that left him paralysed. Now, his most complex journey is ahead of him: to find a cure for spinal cord injuries for him and the millions of paralysed people around the world so that together they can take their first unaided steps.
And so, at the Mark Pollock Trust we are on a mission to cure paralysis in our lifetime. The Run in the Dark finances that mission.
- Effectively manage incoming enquiries through the following streams:
– Online website chat
– Social Media
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Schedule and execute all outbound sales emails and calls to past/prospective team captains to get them to completion/rejection stage
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Good telesales skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication written skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Please send your CV and short cover note by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 6pm Thursday 26th July 2018