Date: 9th November 2022
Location: Cork City
Start Time: 8pm
Cost: €35 plus transaction fee (Includes tracked postage & packaging)
As darkness sweeps around the globe from 9th-16th November 2022, 25,000 people worldwide will get up from their armchairs, slip on their red flashing armbands and pull on their running shoes to complete a 5k or 10k.
Connecting runners both physically and virtually across 4 continents, this global movement will light up the night as people hit the road to help cure paralysis in our lifetime.
Your Run in the Dark entry includes:
- Each entry includes a run number with timing chip and flashing armband to light up the night as you run.
- Receive a limited edition Run in the Dark long-sleeved tech top if you sign up by 16th September.
- Your run pack will be posted to you in advance.
- Join thousands of others taking part in official locations Dublin, Cork, Belfast and London, to receive your official time.
- Receive your medal at the finish line and download your digital certificate to mark your achievement!
Taking part in a sporting event, or hosting a coffee morning or school event to raise money for Collaborative Cures?
We partner with JustGiving for online fundraising campaigns. To set up your JustGiving page, go to the JustGiving website, create an account and choose Collaborative Cures as your charity. You can then share the link to your fundraising page with friends, family and colleagues to make donations!
To set up your Run in the Dark fundraising page to support Collaborative Cures, please click here.
If you would like us to email you a sponsorship card, please send us a message via our contact form.
The Cork route is being finalised and will be published on our website soon.