WHY WE RUN IN THE DARK
As darkness sweeps around the globe in mid-November, 25,000 people worldwide will get up from their armchairs, slip on their red flashing armbands and pull on their running shoes to complete a 5k or 10k.
Running separately while connecting digitally across 7 continents, this global movement will light up the night as people hit the road to Run in the Dark for the Mark Pollock Trust and to fundraise for Collaborative Cures to help cure paralysis in our lifetime.
Find out more about Collaborative Cure’s mission to bring people together to cure paralysis in our lifetime.
Free limited edition long-sleeve tech top if you sign up by 31 August 2021.
JOIN THE GLOBAL EVENT
You can be part of Run in the Dark – wherever you are in the world – from Sydney to San Francisco. Enter now, download our Run in the Dark timing app and join thousands of others doing a 5k or 10k on Wednesday 17 November 2021 at 8 pm local time.
Run in the Dark is currently planned as a virtual event. We will continue to monitor Government restrictions and review the potential to hold in-person events as the year progresses. If in-person events do become possible, the event date may be subject to change in certain locations.
RUN IN THE DARK OFFER
Your Run in the Dark entry includes:
- Each entry includes a flashing armband, bandana, and medal.
- Receive a limited edition Run in the Dark long-sleeved tech top if you sign up by 31st August.
- Run pack will be posted to you in advance.
- Check out our fitness hub for training and nutrition videos and blogs.
- Choose your run route and complete a 5k or 10 k individually or in small groups.
- Track your time and distance using our timing app to join the global leaderboard.
- Receive your digital certificate to mark your achievement!